Tiziana Life Sciences (NASDAQ: TLSA) is a dual-listed clinical stage company developing targeted therapeutics to transform treatment of liver diseases, inflammatory diseases, and cancer. Our clinical pipeline includes drug assets for Crohn's, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Tiziana’s two lead drug candidates, Foralumab and Milciclib, uniquely target the root cause of diseases with large unmet needs in multibillion-dollar markets. Tiziana is accelerating development of anti-IL6 receptor monoclonal antibody (mAb) for treatment of COVID-19 lung inflammation. Tiziana is a market leader in the invention of proprietary technology for oral, nasal and inhaled formulation to transform immunotherapies with Monoclonal Antibodies currently administered intravenously. Also, Tiziana has a robust and growing patent portfolio.
Tiziana Life Sciences: CEO Update on Spinoff and New COVID-19 Trial
Transformational platform technologies
- Proprietary oral, nasal and inhaled formulation technologies to transform immunotherapies with Monoclonal Antibodies currently administered intravenously
Phase 2 oral immunotherapy study for Crohn’s Disease (CD)
- Phase 2 clinical study with orally administered Foralumab, a fully human anti-CD3 mAb
Launching clinical study of COVID-19 monoclonal antibody
- Innovative technology enables direct delivery of anti-IL6 receptor monoclonal antibodies into the lung using a handheld inhaler or nebuliser
Strong intellectual property protections
- 174 foreign patents and 19 U.S. patents issued
Planned spinout of genomics-based personalized medicine businesses
- StemPrintER is a superior breast cancer prognostic test versus Oncotype DX 40% more accurate in head-to-head study versus Oncotype DX Exact Sciences acquired Oncotype DX for $2.8 billion
Proven leadership team with ‘bench to market’ experience
- Strong entrepreneurial success in biotech deals; CEO: co-founder Synergy Pharma; Executive Chairman founded and chaired two biotechs with $2B+ market caps Exemplary scientific advisory board with world renowned key opinion leaders
Tiziana has developed proprietary oral, nasal, and inhaled formulation technologies that could transform immunotherapies with Monoclonal Antibodies currently administered intravenously for multiple indications. Through multiple Phase 2 trials underway and/or planned, the Company is positioned for a steady stream of milestone achievements over the next several quarters. Investors have an additional opportunity for upside value through Tiziana’s planned spinout of its genomics-based personalized medicine business, which itself could grow into a multi-billion-dollar operation. Led by a world-class leadership team and scientific advisory board with a collective 76 years of experience in medical technology and more than 100 medical product launches, Tiziana is ideally positioned to execute on its robust corporate strategy.